I found the first spring snowflakes in our garden today (ah, I'm totally in love with this word :) and I had to put them into my room - so here is a little herald of spring for you!
Ich hab heute Frühlingsknotenblumen in unserem Garten gefunden hab hab sie sofort in meinem Zimmer einfrischen müssen - also hier ein kleiner Frühlingsbote für euch! (Übrigens: Habt ihr gewusst, dass Frühlingsknotenblume auf Englisch "spring snowflake" heißt? Ich find das soo süüß :)







That looks so nice ! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry, I just saw your email, I'll answer in a few minutes.
- New post
Kisses. ♥
Thanks and no problem :)
ReplyDeleteLovely blog!
ReplyDeleteDo you wanna follow each other?
Kisses, Den.
www.thebsheep.blogspot.com
New Follower :)
ReplyDeleteit looks so nice!
ReplyDeleteAwesome images love the pop of pink against the flower.
ReplyDeletexo Meg<3
Meghan Silva's Blog
Those are gorgeous flowers. I've never heard of spring snowflakes.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so cute!<3
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow me?
Kissez!
Enchanted Ana
http://everythingaboutlittlesecrets.blogspot.ro/
Ilovethese. Very elegant, simple and pretty.
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful! I love your photography! Like!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
beautiful photos xo
ReplyDelete