Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Thoughts - Week 1


Yesterday I decided to make a new series of posts, which will be published every Monday. It's for those who like reading posts and not only running over the photos. (So for about 5% of all the visitors, haha :D)

Gestern hab ich beschlossen, eine neue Postserie zu starten, die ich jeden Montag veröffentlichen werde. Sie ist für die, die auch mal gerne etwas lesen und nicht nur die Fotos eines Posts überfliegen. (Also für vielleicht 5% der Besucher, haha :D)
 
What these Monday Thoughts will show you are things I liked, I collected in the previous week - maybe you get inspired and get to know new things.

Was euch diese Montagsgedanken zeigen werden, sind Dinge, die mir in der vergangenen Woche gefallen haben, die ich gesammelt habe, die mir aufgefallen sind - vielleicht werdet ihr ja inspiriert und lernt neue Sachen kennen.
 
 
The most formative moment
I had lots of wonderful moments in this week - going for a walk with my friends at a wonderful lake, writing my very last German test, going to an exhibition of an artist I know. But the most formative of all was probably the moment, when I saw these beautiful snowflakes in our garden. Adorable!
 
Ich hab einige schöne Momente in dieser Woche erleben dürfen - mit meinen Freundinnen an einen See spazieren gehen, die allerletzte Deutschschularbeit meines Lebens schreiben, eine Ausstellung eines mir bekannten Künstlers besuchen. Aber der Bewegenste war wahrscheinlich der Moment, als ich diese wunderschönen Schneeflocken in unserem Garten gefunden habe. Bezaubernd!
 

The most beautiful blogpost
The most beautiful blog post of this week for me was DIY Inspiration Challenge // Blanket Top Round Two from Sincerely, Kinsey, an adorable fashion-, photography- and DIY-Blog. There were  lots of beautiful posts in my Bloglovin-account but I chose this because of Kinsey's creativity and because I think that here new cardigan looks adorable.
 
Der meiner Meinung nach schönste Blogpost der Woche war  DIY Inspiration Challenge // Blanket Top Round Two von Sincerely, Kinsey.
Es waren so viele wundervolle Blogposts in meinem Bloglovin-Account diese Woche, es ist mir schwer gefallen, mich zu entscheiden. Aber ich hab mich schließlich für diesen hier entschieden - weil ich Kinseys Kreativität bewundere und mir ihr neuer Cardigan einfach so gefällt.
 

The greatest passion
It was music this time. Simple and wonderful piano music. It can pluck my heartstrings.
I watched a children's film with my little sister and there was this song - you have to listen to it (I'm so sorry I couldn't find a better version...): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orydSOpFhX4 
 
Es war Musik diesmal. Einfache und wunderschöne Klaviermusik. Sie könnte mich zu Tränen rühren.
Mit meiner kleinen Schwester hab ich gemeinsam einen Film angesehen, wo diesees Lied war. Ihr müsst es euch unbedingt anhöfren (leider hab ich keine bessere Version gefunden...): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orydSOpFhX4 
 
 
The favourite garment

My red coat. It reminds me of warmer days because I always wear it in March and April and because red is a wonderful colour! Mine is from H&M but I think every red coat will do the same job.
I love to wear it with a dress and a pair of tights, it is so bright and eye-catching - this is what makes me happy.
 
Mein roter Mantel. Er erinnert mich an wärmere Tage, weil ich ihn immer im März und April trage, außerdem ist rot eine wundervolle Farbe! Meiner ist von H&M, aber ich denke jeder rote Mantel ist hier bestens geeignet.
Ich liebe es, ihn mit einem Kleid und einer Strumpfhose zu tragen, die Farbe strahlt und ist so auffällig - das macht mich glücklich.
 
 
The new discovery

This tumblr - it's awesome! http://daisy-pickers.tumblr.com/
She collects DIY-projects from all over the world - or the internet. It is so inspireing.
 
Diesen Tumblr - er ist wundervoll! http://daisy-pickers.tumblr.com/
Sie sammelt DIY-Projekte der ganzen Welt - oder des Internets. Es ist so inspirierend.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for visting sweety:)

    http://santhanaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog, and i am your new follower
    hope you'll follow me back? thanks

    xoxo from Dubai,
    www.streetblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! I like the idea! The music is lovely and that red coat is adorable!
    Have a lovely week!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the images- piano looks really cool and totally love the red.

    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and pictures
    Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New posts
    Ethnic sweater trend!
    Studded shoes!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)