Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bloglovin

 
I think everyone does already know, but for all who don't here a little message: Google Reader will be shut down on July 1st.
So if you follow my blog because you like it and not only because you'd like me to follow back, I'd recommend to stay up to date via Bloglovin. :)

Ich glaube es wissen eh alle schon, aber für die, die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben: Google Reader wird am 1. Juli heruntergefahren.
Also allen, die meinem Blog folgen, weil sie ihn mögen - und nicht weil sie möchten, dass ich ihnen zurück folge - würde ich empfehlen, via Bloglovin informiert zu bleiben. :)

9 comments:

  1. Don't panic. I am sure they will come with something else. I love your outfit.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not panic, I just wanted to tell ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the high waisted jeans and the lovely booties!

    Thanks for the info
    XX

    www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling gorgeous Diana. Your boots are worth drooling for. Lovely Tee as well. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)