Tuesday, March 5, 2013

DIY: Gummy Bear


What you need:
 
* 1 Table Spoon Gelatin
* 4 Table Spoons Juice (I made them twice; once with peach juice and once with redcurrant juice)
* 1 Table Spoon Sugar
* A bit Citric Acid
* 1/2 Tea Spoons Honey
 
* 1 EL Gelatine
* 4 EL Fruchtsaft (ich hab sie zwei Mal gemacht; einmal mit Pfirsichsaft und einmal mit Ribiselsaft)
* 1 EL Zucker
* Etwas Zitronensäure
* 1/2 TL Honig
 
How to make it:
 
1. Put gelatin and 3 table spoons of juice together. Wait for about 10 minutes, then warm it up till it is liquid.
1. Gelatine und drei EL Saft vermengen. Zehn minuten quellen lassen, dann aufwärmen, bis alles flüssig wird.
 
2. In another bowl put sugar, citric acid and the rest of the juice together. Stir well.
2. In einer anderen Schüssel den Rest des Safts, die Zitronensäure und den Zucker vermengen. Gut rühren.
 
3. Now put the gelatin-mixture, the sugar-juice and the honey together and stir again.
3. Jetzt unter Rühren die Gelatinemischung, den Zucker-Fruchtsaft und den Honig vermengen.
 
4. Put the mixture in a form (I hope this is the right word, but you see it above) and let it gel.
4. Die Mischung in Förmchen füllen und fest werden lassen.
 
5. If you want it sour, roll the gummy bears in sugar and citric acid. Finished! ;)
5. Wenn ihr es gerne sauer mögt, die Gummibärchen einfach noch in Zucker und Zitronensäure wälzen. Übertreibt es aber nicht (ich spreche aus Erfahrung) ;) Fertig!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Love this! So cute. As soon as I saw DIY: Gummy Bear in my bloglovin feed, I decided I needed to try it. :)
    xoxo Aimee of The Sitch on Fitch
    latest post: http://anfnewsnow.blogspot.com/2013/03/aimee-in-america-bettys-utilitarian.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! thanks for sharing....will try this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke für die tolle Anleitung, das ist mal ein cooles Rezept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this is amazing! I want to make a million of them now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh YUMMY! I want to make these!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh you are soo talented!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)