But then I had the idea to change them. And I made something know out of something old - by destroying it!
Beinahe jeder hat diese wundervolle Jean, die er oder sie wirklich wirklich gerne hat. So hab auch ich meine - oder besser gesagt, ich hab sie gehabt, bis sie weiße Knie bekommen hat. Was soll ich damit anfangen? Wegwerfen?
Aber dann hab ich die Idee gehabt, die Jean zu verändern. Und ich hab aus etwas Altem etwas Neues gemacht - indem ich es zerstört hab!
What you need:
* Old Jeans
* Nail File
* Grater
* Scissors
* Alte Jean
* Nagelfeile
* Reibe
* Schere
How to make it:
1. Take your old pair of Jeans and destroy it by cutting it, grating it and cracking it. Make as many holes as you like and you have finished!
1. Nehmt eure Jean und zerstört sie, indem ihr sie zerschneidet, zerkratzt und zerreißt. Macht so viele Löcher hinein, wie ihr wollt und danach seid ihr fertig!




Its funny because my jeans always rip on the knees by themselves and in the nicest way!
ReplyDeleteI guess I have pinty knees hahah...
These are great though :)
XX
www.themirroronthewall.com
Genius. Love this look girl!
ReplyDeleteHttp://streetlily.blogspot.com
So clever! Great DIY. Also, I love your tattoo! Is it henna?
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting Infinite Style!
xoxo
Juliette Laura
juliettelaura.blogspot.com
Yes, it's henna :)
DeleteThanks so much :)
I love the images- love the henna too- suits you !! Great job on the jeans perfect
ReplyDeleteDawn
www.dressmeperfect.com
like this DIY! and the photos are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine