Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Thoughts Week 4

 
Yeah - as you see: There was snow this week. Again. And I'm not so happy about this. I mean - I love snow! I love it, when the snow flakes fall down, all is cold and calm... But in winter, in December, January and maybe even in February.
But now it's March and nearly Easter... I think now Spring should come!

Ja - wie ihr alle sehen könnt: Es hat geschneit diese Woche. Wieder. Und ich war nicht ganz so glücklich darüber. Versteht mich nicht falsch, ich liebe Schnee. Ich liebe es, wenn die Schneeflocken vom Himmel fallen, wenn alles so kalt und still ist... Aber im Winter, im Dezember, Jänner oder Februar.
Und jetzt ist März und fast Ostern... Ich denke, es ist Zeit für den Frühling!


The most formative Moment
When I closed my laptop on Friday. Because then I knew: I've finished the most important work and I can start with my holidays. These weeks has been exhausting and depressing... But now - finally - after learning and writing and writing and learning for school I'm done!
 
Als ich meinen Laptop am Freitag geschlossen habe. Weil da hab ich gewusst: Jetzt hab ich die wichtigste Arbeit erledigt und kann mit meinen Ferien beginnen. Die letzten Wochen waren sehr anstrengend und ermüdend.... Aber jetzt - endlich - bin ich nach all dem Lernen und Schreiben und Schreiben und Lernen für die Schule fertig!


The most beautiful blogpost
 photo loveaestheticswhitered0-2.jpg
The blog Love Aesthetics has it's own great style. The colours are white and black and grey - direct and lineal as I always say. My favourite posts were these outfit posts of her: Post one and Post two.
Why? Because they represent her blog and her style - and because I love crop tops with high waist pants, as well as transparent things like her clutch. And please don't forget to go through her wonderful DIYs!
 
Der Blog Love Aesthetics hat seinen eigenen, wundervollen Stil. Die Farben sind in weiß, grau und schwarz gehalten - geradlinig, wie ich immer sage. Meine Lieblingsposts der Woche waren diese Outfitposts: Post Eins und Post Zwei.
Warum? Weil sie ihren Blog und Stil so wunderbar repräsentieren - und weil ich Crop Tops mit High-Waist-Hosen liebe, genauso wie transparente Dinge, wie ihre Clutch. Und bitte, vergesst nicht, euch durch ihre großartigen DIYs zu klicken!
 

The greatest Passion
I was in an Austrian chocolate factory on Saturday where you can eat as much chocolate in different flavours as you like.
And I have to admit: Chocolate is one of the most delicious things in the whole world! So, take a break and eat chocolate! As generally known, it should make happy - and it does! ;)

Am Samstag war in einer Österreichischen Schokoladenmanufaktur, wo man so viel Schokolade in verschiedenen Geschmacksrichtungen essen kann, wie man will.
Und ich muss zugeben: Schokolade ist eines der besten Dinge der ganzen Welt! Also, macht eine Pause und esst Schokolade! Das soll ja bekanntlich glücklich machen - tut es auch! ;)
The favourite garment
Well, as I told you, winter is back in Austria. So the most important - and because of this my favourite - garment of the week are scarves. They keep you warm and looks nice :)
 
Ja, wie ich euch schon gesagt hab, ist der Winter zurück. Und deshalb ist das wichtigste - und darum auch mein liebstes - Kleidungsstück der Schal. Er hält einen warm und sieht auch gut aus :)

The new discovery
It a website again this week - and it's for everyone who likes crafting. On Kollabora you can search for Sewing-, Knitting- and Jewellery projects and I found a wonderful crafter there: Ester B. (the photo above is from her; also check her blog: esther-fromthesticks).
Thanks to Pinterest - I found it because of you ;)

Auch diesmal ist es wieder eine Website - die für jeden ist, der oder die gerne etwas selbst machen. Auf Kollabora findet man Näh-, Strick- und Schmuckprojekte und ich hab hier auch gleich eine besondere Bastlerin gefunden: Ester B. (das Foto ist auch von hier; ihren Blog solltet ihr übrigens auch nicht verpassen: esther-fromthesticks).
Danke an Pinterest - ohne dir hätte ich das nicht entdeckt ;)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for sharing these. I will check them out for sure.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful images and choices- love this post

    dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this cold weather needs to go far away! It's almost April! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post.Thanks for sharing.I've checked Love Aesthetics and I really like it.
    I've decided to follow you.XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo is beautiful! Wow! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those chocolates look delicious! I can almost taste how creamy and sweet they are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a nice week<3 Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)