Ich weiß, es ist noch nicht Sommer, es ist ja nicht mal noch Frühling. Aber jeder von uns kann träumen...
What you need:
* Shirt
* Sewing machine (not necessary)
* Scissors
* Shirt
* Nähmaschine (nicht unbedingt)
* Schere
How to make it:
1. Cut off the shirt.
2. Stitch the edge. I also changed the neck a bit. Then you're done! ;)
1. Das Shirt abschneiden.
2. Den Saum absteppen. Ich hab auch den Ausschnitt ein wenig verändert. Dann ist es auch schon fertig! ;)




I love this outfit! Nice top!
ReplyDeleteDo you want to follow each other in Bloglovin and GFC?
All the best,
http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru
I'd love to try but right now, Paris isn't exactly the place where you can wear a crop top haha, it's sooo cold there.
ReplyDeletexo
I love the color of that top! :-)
ReplyDeletethats so cool!
ReplyDeletelove the colour of the top and how you styled it :)
great blog! followed you on bloglovin!
:)
http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com
You are so elegant here Diana. A true fashionista. Love your top.
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
it's hard to pull off crop tops but you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine