Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tic Tac

Now that I know how a lightning works and what a bridge or a resistor is, I can focus on the really important things in life. For example on my blog! (:
And because of my liking for watches I'll show you two of mine here.

Jetzt wo ich weiß, wie ein Blitz funktioniert und was eine Serienschaltung und ein elektrischer Widerstand ist, kann ich mich auf die wirklich wichtigen Dinge im Leben konzentrieren. Zum Beispiel auf meinen Blog! (:
Und da ich ein Faible für Uhren haabe zeige ich euch zwei von meinen.

This pocket watch is from England. I bought it in an unknown shop in Ely.
Diese Taschenuhr ist aus England. Ich hab sie in irgendeinem unbekannten Geschäft in Ely gekauft.





And this watch is from the online shop DAWANDA - from the seller "Villa Sorgenfrei". Excuse the bad light, in real it looks better. I love it! (:
Und diese Uhr ist vom Onlineshop DAWANDA - vom Verkäufer "Villa Sorgenfrei". Tut mir leid, das Licht hier ist sehr schlecht, in Wirklichkeit sieht sie besser aus. Ich liebe sie! (:

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I have my grandpa's watch that was handed down and I just adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that watch is stunning! cute blog, wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the pocket watch.. so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. Thank you for such a sweet blog comment! xo, Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in need of a good watch. i like the idea of a pocket watch!

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)