Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DIY: Red blur

I want to start with an easy DIY-project:

Buttonearrings

Last week I had a theatreproject and I needed some red earrings for it. First I wanted to buy, but then I had the idea to DIY them. And this is how I made it:

Letzte Woche hatte ich ein Theaterprojekt und ich hab dringend rote Ohrringe dafür gebraucht. Zuerst wollte ich sie kaufen, doch dann bin ich auf die Idee gekommenn, dass ich sie einfach selber machen könnte.
Und so hab ich das angestellt:




What you need:

* Hot-melt gun
* Buttons
* Studs (I don't know if this is the right word but the dictionary told it to me - look at the picture)

* Heißklebepistole
* Knöpfe
* Ohrstecker


How to DIY:

1. In my case - I had buttons with kind of an eye on the back - I had to cut this off first.
2. Then just put some glue on the buttons and - be fast! - press the studs on it.
3. Let the earrings dry - finished :)

1. In meinem Fall - ich hatte Knöpfe mit so komischen Öhren - musste ich diese erst abschneiden.
2. Danach einfach etwas Heißkleber auf die Knöpfe geben und - ganz schnell! - die Ohrstecker darauf pressen.
3. Trocknen lassen - und fertig :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)