Today was such a beautiful day and although I had to learn much for a difficult physics-test I went outside in our garden and was so happy because of all the things I found :)
Sometimes I feel there just like being in Italy on a summer holiday...
Heute war so ein schnöer Tag und obwohl ich für eine wirklich schwere Physikschularbeit lernen hab müssen, bin ich in den Garten gegangen und war so froh über all die schönen Dinge, die ich gesehen habe :)
Manchmal fühle ich mich, als wäre ich auf Urlaub in Italien, wenn ich mich umsehe....
I am wearing: Two dresses from H&M; a belt from a shop I can't remember; earrings from six and a DIY-Bracelet.
Ich trage: Zwei Kleider von H&M; einen Gürtel von einem Geschäft, an das ich mich nicht mehr erinnern kann; Ohrring von Six und ein DIY-Armband.




i love this dress!! this 1 dress made up of 2! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your photos. You are really naturally beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo,
http://undercoverhip.blogspot.com
Beautiful place! so charming...it reminds me also of my granny´s place :) I have the same lace dress in orange, thinking of alter it a bit although you look pretty in it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Thank you all so much! You brighten up my day :)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful lace dress!!
ReplyDelete