Saturday, May 5, 2012

DIY: The eye of the storm

I'm fond of rings but they are always very expensive. Not, if you DIY them! Look here.
Ich finde Ringe großartig, leider sind sie immer sehr teuer. Nicht, wenn man sie selber macht! Schaut her.


Buttonrings











What you need:

* Beautiful buttons (without a hole but with a kind of eye)
* Wire (I hope I mean the right thing - but google translator told me that word ;-)
* Scissors

* Schöne Knöpfe (ohne Löcher aber mit so einer Art Öhr)
* Draht
* Schere

How to DIY:

1. Just take the wire and thread one button on it.
2. Twist the wire around your finger - often! - and knot the ends of the wire.
So, as you can see, it is really - really - easy and cheap! (I think the most expensive ring cost me 1,20€.) And they are great!

1. Nehmt einafch den Draht und fädelt einen Knopf auf.
2. Wickelt den Draht um euren Finger - oft! - und verknotet die Enden des Drahtes.
Okay, das wars. Wie ihr sehen könnt, es ist wirklich - wirklich - leicht und billig! (Der teueste Ring hat mich glaub ich 1,20€ gekostet.) Und sie sehen einfach gut aus!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)