Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Bookthief

I'm back again and I have looooooooooooots of new things in my mind. Now I only have to go to some craft shops, buy me loads of things and start to sew, print and what ever.
In the meantime I'll show you some great places I've visited in Berlin - woooah I love this city. You have to go there if you can!

And this post is about one of my favourite books - the book thief from Markus Zusak. I bought it in the Jewish museum in Berlin but I've already read it in German. If you have time you HAVE to read it, too!!

Ich bin wieder zurück und habe viiiieeeele neue Dinge, die ich machen möchte. Jetzt muss ich nur mehr in einige Bastelläden gehen, mir eine Menge neuer Sachen zulegen und zu nähen, drucken und was auch immer beginnen.
In der Zwischenzeit werde ich euch ein paar grandiose Plätze in Berlin zeigen, die ich besichtigt habe - wooooah ich liebe diese Stadt. Ihr müsst sie unbedingt einmal sehen, wenn ihr könnt!

Und dieser Post dreht sich um eines meiner Lieblingsbücher - Die Bücherdiebin von Markus Zusak. Ich habe es im jüdischen Museum in Berlin gekauft aber ich habe es schon einmal in Deutsch gelesen. Und wenn ihr Zeit habt, dann MÜSST ihr es einfach auch lesen!



I'm wearing: Dress: Forever21; Necklace and Ring: Primark; Bracelet: From an unknown shop in Ely; Earring: Indian Shop
 
Ich trage: Kleid: Forever21; Kette und Ring: Primark; Armband: Von einem unbekannten Shop in Ely; Ohrring: Indischer Shop

6 comments:

  1. hmm i will have to look into this book! i am always looking for new reads

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look, dear! I am sorry, I couldn't check out your blog earlier since I wasn't active online for the past 3 days! You uploaded some great posts and I love them also and of course, I liked them on Bloglovin ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read this book! I love it just as much, it's so inspiring and authentic and real. I also love your blog. :) New follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your necklace! And that dress is really cute and looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look super adorable! your collar necklace is great with this sweet casual dress :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    P.S. $100 Giveaway from Boticca on my blog until end of September:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)