Monday, September 24, 2012

Before I cut off...

Today I cut off my sister's hair because she wanted it so much - but before I had to try this hair style ;)

Heute hab ich die Haare meiner Schwester abgeschnitten, weil sie das unbedingt wollte - aber zuvor hab ich noch folgende Frisur ausprobieren müssen ;)
 
Side-Fishbone-Braid
 

What you need:
 
* Hair Tie

* Haargummi
 
How to make it:
 
 
1. Brush the hair
1. Die Haare bürsten.
 

2. Begin at the right side of the head and braid the hair in fish bone style. Take the left strands from the head, the right from your braid.
2. Auf der rechten Seite des Kopfes das Haar im Fischgrätenstil zu flechten beginnen. Die linken Strähnen vom Kopf nehmen, die rechten aus dem Zopf.
 
3. Braid around the head.
3. Entlang des Kopfes flechten.
 
4. Fix it with a hair tie. Finish!
4. Mit einem Haargummi befestigen. Fertig!
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable and beautiful!
    Thank you for the tutorial:)
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute hair style!!!
    lovely post! Like ;)
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I actually do this hairstyle a lot of days. Very easy and quick in those early mornings. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks SO pretty! :D Love your hairstyles <3


    www.beautyandsparksxo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)