Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DIY: Chocolate fountain

This peeling smooths perfect, smells perfect and even tastes perfect! Oh I think it is perfect ;)
 
Dieses Peeling glättet perfekt, riecht perfekt und schmeckt sogar perfekt! Oh ich denke es ist perfekt ;)
 
Eatable Chocolate-Body-Peeling
 
 
 
What you need:
 
* 1 Teaspoon dark Cocoa (without sugar)
* 4 Tablespoons Oil
* 3 Tablespoons brown sugar

* 1 TL dunkler Kakao (ohne Zucker)
* 4 EL Öl
* 3 EL brauner Zucker
 
How to make it:
 
1. Put the sugar in a little bowl.
1. Zucker in eine kleine Schüssel geben.
 
2. Add the cocoa.
2. Kakaopulver hinzugeben.
 
3. Then add the oil.
3. Danach Öl beifügen.
 
 
4. Stir well!
4. Gut umrühren!
 
5. Now you have finished. Use the peeling all over your body (it also tastes yummy ;) and wash it afterwards with much warm water away. Your skin is soft and smooth now.
Be careful, the oil makes your shower or bathtub slippery.
5. Nun seid ihr fertig. Das Peeling am ganzen Körper anwenden (es schmeckt auch gut ;) und danach mit viel warmen Wasser abspülen. Eure Haut ist nun glatt und weich.
Vorsicht, das Öl könnte Dusche oder Badewanne rutschig machen.

9 comments:

  1. Dankeschön! :)
    Das ist ja cool, sollte ich mal ausprobieren... Mmmm... Schokolade...

    Tollen Blog hast du hier!

    Ariane
    http://heldenwetter.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh I never thought about chocolate as a skin remedy before. It actually peels off? Crazy!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it as a peeling, so I think so :)

      Delete
  3. oh wie toll, das muss ich unbedingt mal ausprobieren :) ich liebe ja schokolade :D obwohl ich das bestimmt alles aufessen würde bevors auf meiner haut ist so wie ich mich kenne.
    Danke für deinen lieben kommentar, ja die bilder sind alle von mir :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about a cosmetic brand producing edible cosmetics and I liked the idea. The fact that I make it at home is even better! BTW, their slogan was saying that you can even eat their products on the chunk of bread:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you know all these things ))) Thanks for another amazing tip!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great!!


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)