Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Question to all of you

I just have a quick question: Does anybody know how I can comment on posts (from "Blogger"-blogs) from bloggers who are using Google+?
I often come to blogs where I have to sign up for Google+, otherwise I can't comment. But I'm sorry - I don't want to do that...
So does anyone have an idea how to post a comment without registering?
Thanks!

Ich hab nur eine kurze Frage: Weiß irgendjemand, wie man Posts (von "Blogger"-Blogs) von Google+-Benützern kommentieren kann?
Ich finde oft Blogs, wo man sich zuerst bei Google+ registrieren muss, ansonsten kann man nicht kommentieren. Aber das will ich nicht...
Also hat jemand eine Idee, wie ich da kommentieren kann, ohne mich zuvor anzumelden?
Danke!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)