Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blue Lady

For all Cat women, who do not like the White Russian anymore...
 
Für alle Catwomen unter uns, denen der White Russian schon über ist...
 
 
 
What you need:
 
* 4 cl Cream
* 4 cl Brown Rum
* 4 table spoons coconut cream
 
* Ice
* Blue Curacao
 
* 4 cl Schlagobers
* 4 cl Braunen Rum
* 4 EL Kokoscreme
 
* Eis
* Blue Curacao
 
How to make it:
 
1. Put the ice into a shaker. Freeze the Blue Curacao.
1. Das Eis in einen Shaker geben. Den Blue Curacao einfrieren.
 
2. Add cream, rum and coconut cream to the ice.
2. Schlagobers, Rum und Kokoscreme zum Eis fügen.
 
3. Put the blue ice into a cocktail glass.
3. Das blaue Eis in ein Cocktailglas geben.
 
4. Shake the cocktail and fill into the glass - finished :)
4. Den Cocktail shaken und in das Glas füllen - fertig :)
 
 

21 comments:

  1. Looks weird, seriously, but serely delishious! Great pictures as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is certainly unusual and so creative! I shall try it, sounds amazing!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah that is so cool!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh thanks you're so lovely ♥

    I follow you too of course ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! I just found your blog and love your ideas and DIY posts! Glad I found it and I hope you have a good day!

    New follower here and I hope you can stop by and visit and follow too if you like! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. mhh sieht super lecker aus! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha nein ist schon in Ordnung ich halte dich nicht für eine Stalkerin ^^
    Ich finde es sogar schön, wenn jemand kommentiert, das heißt ja, dass sich jemand dafür interessiert was man schreibt :)
    Ich darf hier in Indien leider keine Eier, kein Fleisch und kein Alkohol über die Türschwelle bringen, sonst hätte ich mich zu tode gebacken und auch ganz bestimmt dein Cocktail ausprobiert.
    Ich drück dir die Daumen für deinen Führerschein!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DAnkeschön für den Tipp ;)
    Muss ich mal machen :)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks really cool!I shall try it! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. schmeckt bestimmt gut, alleridngs find ich sieht das ein bisschen nach spühltabletten aus :D also wegen dem blau :D aber trotzdem eine coole idee. Coctail rezepte sind immer interessant :)xx
    pia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice style you have!

    Do you want more followers? Let’s follow each other !

    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks really delicious!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds so good! I want to make one right now but unfortunately I'm at work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. these pics are amazing- great !! defo a fave of mine

    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks so tasty, dear! xoxo

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am not a sweat taste coctail person but i really love the colors here.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow this is sooo yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)