Saturday, June 1, 2013

DIY: Pearls, pearls, pearls

Pearl-Collar for a Shirt or a Poncho
 

What you need:

* Pearls (mine are out of glass)
* Shirt or Poncho
* Needle, Thread

* Perlen (meine sind aus Glas)
* Shirt oder Poncho
* Nadel und Faden

How to make it:

1. Just sew the pearls on the collar of your shirt or poncho. You've done!
1. Einfach die Perlen auf den Ausschnitt des Shirts oder Ponchos nähen. Fertig!

9 comments:

  1. nice inspo! thanx for sharing dear!

    Savina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know honey I have to ask! for me you can follow only with bloglovin but I don't know for sheinside

    Savina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blog looks amazing!

    We are best friends and have been for 13 years...we just started a blog and are interested in what you think:


    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/

    Greetings from Europe,

    Birdy and Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gott sieht das schön aus *-*

    Eine wunderbare Idee! Wenn ich gut nähen könnte würde ich es sofort nachmachen :D

    LG Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    great pictures and an amazing DIY. I love it!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job.... lovely idea darling!!!!!!
    Enjoy your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!!!!chiaralike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)