I can't believe it - but it was exactly one year ago when I started my blog!
I could imagine better and more beautiful cakes for this occasion, but I am so busy with learning, so these pancakes were I all I could make. Better than nothing!
Ich kann es kaum glauben, aber vor genau einem Jahr hab ich meinen Blog gestartet!
Für den Anlass könnte ich mir zwar schönere Torten vorstellen, aber ich bin so mit Lernen beschäftigt, dass diese Pfannkuchen das Einzige waren, das ich zusammengebracht habe. Naja, besser als nichts.
I can't relax in the sun but at least I can enjoy it while learning...
Wenn ich schon nicht in der Sonne ausruhen kann, kann ich sie wenigstens beim Lernen genießen...
So it's a special day for me and my blog and maybe also a special day for you. I'd love to hear your thoughts about the past year, about what you like about my blog and what you think that I could make better.
* Is there a kind of post you'd like to read more often? (For example more recipes, more DIYs, more outfit-posts,...)
* Is there anything you didn't like or you'd recommend to me?
I'd really appreciate reading your thoughts! Thanks and have a very very happy first May - maybe it's as sunny as mine :)
Es ist ein wirklich besonderer Tag für mich und meinen Blog - und vielleicht auch für euch. Ich würde mich rieeeeeesig über eure Gedanken über das vergangene Jahr freuen, über das, was ich an meinem Blog gemocht habt und was ihr denkt, dass ich besser machen könnte.
* Gibt es irgendeine Art von Posts, die ihr öfters lesen wollt? (Sowas wie Rezepte, DIYs, Outfitposts,...)
* Gibt es etwas, das euch nicht gefallen hat oder das ihr mir empfehlen könnt?
Wie gesagt, ich würde mich wirklich wirklich wirklich über eure Meinung freuen. Danke und noch einen wunderschönen ersten Mai - vielleicht ist er genauso sonnig wie meiner :)




Happy day of birth to your lovely blog!!! I also love your pictures, wherever you are, its very beautiful. I like your blog as it is! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, this means a looooooooooooot to me!!!!! :)
DeleteHappy blog birthday, dear! :-)
ReplyDeletehappy first birthday to your blog and many more birthdays to come! :-)
ReplyDelete-Janine
http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com
happy happy b-day!!!
ReplyDelete♥
a possible fantasy
Happy Birthday to your lovely blog. It's amazing the way it is ;)
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine