I love the look of plugs but I would never stretch my ear that I can wear one. Here is the perfect solution for people who think like I do :)
Ich liebe Plugs, aber ich würde mir nie mein Ohr so lange dehnen, bis ich welche tragen kann. Hier also die perfekte Lösung für Leute, die so denken wie ich :)
What you need:
* Self drying Clay
* Basic Earrings (Studs)
* Nail Polish
* Selbsttrocknende Modelliermasse
* Basic Ohrstecker
* Nagellack
How to make it:
1. Out of the clay form a long and a short piece for your plugs.
2. In the smaller part hide the earring, in the longer part the closing (I don't know if this is the word I'm looking for but I don't know a better one... :/) - and leave a hole of course.
3. Let it dry, varnish it with nail polish (take a colour or just a clear top coat) and you have finished!
1. Aus dem Ton ein langes und ein kurzes Teil für eure Plugs formen.
2. Im kleineren Teil den Ohrring verstecken, im längeren den Verschluss - und natürlich ein Loch lassen.3. Trocknen lassen, mit Nagellack lackieren (entweder mit Farbe oder einfach nur mit durchsitigem Überlack) und fertig!



oh woah! i they look so real!
ReplyDelete- Janine
http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com
Wow, that's genius! :-)
ReplyDeleteahhmazing.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool DIY! =D I LOVE that earring so much! I'm your newest follower via bloglovin (#30). I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow back? I'd also be happy to keep in touch on other platforms like twitter. Just let me know if you decide to!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2787566/sensible-stylista
Twitter: Sensiblestylist
You are so beautiful in this post. Such a lovely girl you are!!
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
Wow that a fabulous DIY,love it!
ReplyDeleteDo visit my blog and If you like follow on GFC and Bloglovin and like my Facebook Page too and leave a comment and I'll surely follow back!
https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries
http://www.feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in
aww great ide:) it looks so funny and amazing:)
ReplyDeletelooks great, dear! xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
love, Yulia
wow, amazing!
ReplyDeletelove it
brazilian greetings
http://newdaynewdress.wordpress.com
xx
Ha, interesting idea! The look of plugs always makes me kind of uneasy though...
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Sabrina
Great pictures, absolutely stunning! I have real plugs in my ears, but I love this DIY very ingenious!
ReplyDeleteMonica Harmony's Blog
It looks like a real one. I know this post is about your DIY but i have to mention that you look sooo beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKisses
Bex
http://www.thebexdoctorproject.com/
Ooooooh thank you so much this is soo sweet! From all of you!!! :3
Deleteich liebe die idee, ich liebe plugs aber würde mir nie mein ohr dehnen :D ich hab das auch schon mal mit fimo gemacht das funktioniert auch super :)
ReplyDeletesuperschöner blog übrigens! :) liebe grüße!
www.yooung-blood.blogspot.com