Photo taken by Melli
Only three more days, then I'll have time again for posting regularly. Three of my written exams are over now, only Maths is going to be on Monday - and I'm learning, learning, learning!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Nur mehr drei Tage, dann werde ich endlich wieder Zeit haben, regelmäßig zu posten. Drei meiner schriftlichen Reifeprüfungen hab ich jetzt schon hinter mir, es fehlt nur mehr Mathe am Montag - und ich lerne, lerne, lerne!
Ich hoffe, ihr habt ein wunderschönes Wochenende!

oh my love.
ReplyDeleteCross the fingers for your next exams, dear!
ReplyDeleteI like how you styled everything!
I wish you a super weekend,
Nicole
www.nicoleta.me
good luck on all your exams!
ReplyDelete- Janine
http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com
good luck - stressful times- not long and it will be time for summer fun
ReplyDeleteDawn
www.dressmeperfect.com
Wow! Amazing blog! I am new follower!!!:)
ReplyDeleteif you want so check out mine!
believeinforestmagic.blogspot.gr
fantastic dress:)
ReplyDeleteHello! Very nice blog and interesting posts, great atmosphere.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day. :)
Welcome to our blog about photography. +
I hope you also enjoy it with us.
Greetings!
"Do what you love is not even that, but anyway"
Good luck with your exams girl!
ReplyDeleteSending you kisses and hugs.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
all the best of luck with your exams dear,
ReplyDeletethank you for your sweet message on my birthday
X