
It has been weeks. I've waited so long for this moment and now it is here: The end of my written exams. I learned so much, I didn't have time for anything... And now I can focus on other things again.
I'm so glad, I can't tell!
Es waren Wochen. Ich hab so lange auf diesen Moment gewartet und jetzt ist er hier: Das Ende meiner schriftlichen Reifeprüfungen. Ich hab echt so viel dafür gelernt, ich hab für gar nichts mehr Zeit gehabt... Und jetzt kann ich endlich mal wieder andere Dinge fokussieren.
Ich bin so gelöst und erleichtert, ich kann es gar nicht sagen!
The most formative moment
Definitely today - even if it is a day of the new week, but that doesn't matter - when I closed my last test book!
(And then when I through away all the learn-stuff ;)
Auf jeden Fall heute - auch wenn das eigentlich schon zur neuen Woche gehört - als ich mein letztes Prüfungsheft geschlossen hab!
(Und dann, als ich alles Lernzeug wegwerfen hab können ;)
The most beautiful blogpost

Mein Lieblingspost ist von Love Aesthetics dieses mal. Ich liebe dieses Marmor-Nagel-Muster - es sieht einfach umwerfend aus!!!
The greatest Passion

I know, I told you so many times, but I just LOVE water with taste. Especially with lemons, limes or herbs.
Ich weiß, ich hab es schon so oft gesagt, aber ich LIEBE einfach Wasser mit Geschmack. Vor allem mit Zitronen, Limetten oder Kräuter.

Hey I just came across your blog, it's great!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check out my blog, we can also follow each other if you like!
www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk
Congrats on finishing your last test! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're a genius.
ReplyDeleteLike this post!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
lovely post.
ReplyDeleteIm glad your done with your exams :)
lovely <3
ReplyDeletethanks for your sweet comment on my blog, anyway
wanna follow each other? just let me know :)
www.feliciayohana.com
Congrats on finishing your exams! Hope it all went well :)
ReplyDeletePlease feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200!x
Blog | Cocochic △
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/