Sunday, May 19, 2013

In love with my sister's home

I can tell you: Once my own flat will look exactly like my sister's.
When she wasn't at home, I was told to be kind of a "housekeeper" - I just loved it. My friends came over and we had a wonderful time - and I'm so looking forward to next year and my own flat...
 
Ich kann euch sagen, meine eigene Wohnung wird einmal genauso aussehen wie die meiner Schwester.
Als sie nicht zu Hause war, bin ich mehr oder weniger zu einem "Hausaufpasser" umfunktioniert worden - und ich hab es einfach geliebt. Meine Freundinnen sind dann gekommen und wir haben eine wunderschöne Zeit gehabt - ah, ich freu mich einfach schon so auf meine eigene Wohnung...
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hey,
    great post and beautiful pictures.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! So beautiful:)

    Win a pair of sunglasses:
    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so nice! Lovely post :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving it. Great photos once again.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)