Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DIY: Video Tape Clutch

I had the idea for a long time in mind because I saw it on the Austrian DIY-Blog Dana's Fashion Blog and I loved it.
And yesterday I had the time to make it.
 
Ich wollte diese Idee schon lange lange Zeit in die Tat umsetzten, da ich sie vor Monaten auf dem österreichischen DIY-Blog Dana's Fashion Blog entdeckt, und mich sofort verliebt habe.
Und gestern hab ich endlich die Zeit dafür gefunden.
What you need:

* Old video tape case
* Fashion magazine (mine was the Spanish Vogue from September 2011; the ads I chose are from Dolce&Gabbana and Guess)
* Chain
* Scissors
* Fabric

* Alte Videokassettenhülle
* Fashionmagazin (meines war die Spanische Vogue von September 2011; die Werbungen, die ich gewählt habe sind von Dolce&Gabbana und Guess)
* Kette
* Schere
* Stoff

How to make it:

Click here for the tutorial.
Hier für das Tutorial klicken.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks really cool! I wish I had more time for cool DIYs!! x

    PS:I'd love to welcome you as a new follower!

    fashion is for idiots [like us]
    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative! Good for you, girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever!!
    :) Liz @ www.rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)