Friday, July 5, 2013

Feathers in my hair

Currently listening to: After the Storm - Mumford and Sons
 
Busy, Stressed:
University, Entrance exams, Interview.
Excited, Looking forward to:
 Travelling - Sweden, Netherlands, Germany,... - VENICE
 
Beschäftigt, Gestresst:
Universität, Aufnahmetests, Bewerbungsgespräch.
Aufgeregt, Freue mich auf:
Reisen - Schweden, Niederlande, Deutschland,... - VENEDIG

I'm wearing: Dress: Forever21; Earcuff, Necklace: Primark; Sunglasses: NY
Ich trage: Kleid: Forever21; Ohrring, Kette: Primark; Sonnenbrille: NY

9 comments:

  1. Great outfit - I love the sunglasses! And I would also be excited about travelling to Venice! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, girl! I'm so jealous of your travel plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke für deinen Kommentar. Das Kleid sieht sehr schön aus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love feathers<3 they're so earthy and natural

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... perfect summer look... I like your dress :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ein wirklich süßes Outfit! Die Ohrringe sind sehr schön! Danke für deinen Kommentar! Hast du nicht Lust bei unserem Gewinnspiel teilzunehmen? Dann schau einfach bei uns auf dem Blog vorbei, würde uns sehr freuen! - xx Silvi by SiNiIsland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richtig schöne Haare! :-)
    Und danke ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sunglasses as well as the colour of your dress.!!!
    Amazing summer post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)