I know it's still a loooong time till summer but at the moment I'm not in the mood (and not in the condition) to post actual photos of me. So I decided to show you my favourite summer hair style - I'm pretty sure many of you like it too :)
Ich weiß, es ist noch eine laaaaaaaaang Zeit bist Sommer aber im Moment bin ich einfach nicht in Stimmung (und schon gar nicht in der körperlichen Verfassung), um aktuelle Fotos von mir zu posten. Also hab ich beschlossen, euch meine Lieblingssommerfrisur zu zeigen - und ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass auch einige von euch sie mögen :)
What you need:
* Hair Tie
* Haargummi
How to make it:
I think you know. Just put your hair up.
Ich glaube das wisst ihr. Einfach die Haare irgendwie raufschlängeln.

love this hairstyle!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
I do the same in hollidays !
ReplyDeleteNew post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
as I look at your picture, I want summer ;)))
ReplyDeletewww.charmeusee.blogspot.com
thx for visiting me, would you like to follow each other? ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://charmeusee.blogspot.com/
you look fanastic! following you
ReplyDeletereally like the photos!! would you like to follow each other?? just let me know :) pinky promise i always follow back ;)
ReplyDeletemasquetendenciasyestilo.blogspot.com
Ein cooles Bild und ein toller Strandlook!
ReplyDeleteIch find die rote Brille steht dir super... das rot steht nämlich echt nicht jedem.
Ich bin auch so unendlich froh, wenns jetzt endlich wieder wärmer wird. Da blutet einem echt das Herz wenn man das Bild so sieht :D
Ohja, perfekt für den Sommer! Hoffentlich ist es bald endlich mal wieder so weit :-(
ReplyDeleteI miss summer:(
ReplyDeletewww.missdzejni.blogspot.com
It looks great on you! Happy holiday :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.themirroronthewall.com/
Haha thanks, unfortunately I don't have holidays but thanks ;)
Deletelove hair tied up like this - so soft and natural !!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog
Dawn
www.dressmeperfect.com