I chose this DIY because I also want to do it with my new camera. ;)
Have fun!
Ihr habt vielleicht mitbekommen, dass A Pair and a Spare einer meiner Lieblings-DIY-Blogs ist. Und weil ich leider krank bin und deshalb keine eigenen Projekte posten kann, hab ich beschlossen, euch eines von Geneva zu zeigen.
Ich hab dieses DIY ausgewählt, da ich es selbst unbedingt für meine Kamera ausprobieren will ;)
Viel Spaß!
All photos from A Pair and a Spare

What you need and how to make it you can see here.
Was ihr braucht und wie ihr das Projekt machen könnt, seht ihr hier.

Really good idea !!
ReplyDeleteI love this chain !!
New post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
This is SUCH a neat idea. One of my favorite posts from you!!! I might have to steal this idea with my baby Clair De Lune. :)
ReplyDeleteSmart girl! I think Id enjoy carrying my camera around more if I did this!
ReplyDeleteBloomability
This looks nice! waiting for your diy ;)
ReplyDelete