Saturday, February 23, 2013

DIY: Cut-Out-Dress

Still a bit ill but up and about again - and here a little project for you :)

Noch immer ein bisschen krank, aber wieder auf den Beinen - und es wartet ein kleines Projekt auf euch :)



What you need:

* Basic Dress (mine is from H&M for about 10€)
* Scissors
* Chalk
* Thread

* Basic Kleid (meines ist von H&M für ca. 10€)
* Schere
* Kreide
* Faden

How to make it:

1. While wearing your dress draw semicircles (with the chalk) on your sides - cut them out.
1. Während ihr das Kleid trägt, zeichnet mit der Kreide Halbkreise auf eure Seiten - schneided diese aus.

2. Take your thread and twist it around your dress like in the picture. Do the same at the back and finish!
2. Nehmt den Faden und wickelt ihn um das Kleid, wie auf dem Bild. Das selbe hinten wiederholen und fertig!





 

20 comments:

  1. I love this dress ! Do you know if it is still available ?
    Your blog is so nice, I hope you"ll visit mine, I've just started it today !
    Kisses
    http://imlittlemisssunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've responded to your question. I don't know if you saw it, Blogger doesn't notice you when someone answers so, anyway, I did haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes , of course ! It's not a problem and Thank's you very much ! :) Happy Birthday to you ( too late, sorry! )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a great idea!
    Maybe you would like to follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea! you are totally rocking this dress! - xx Si

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have Twitter or Facebook ? It's easyier to communicate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. easy and beautiful !!
    Love this blue :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are incredibly amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great idea! <3

    www.catwalklove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the idea! and the color of your dress is amazing!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the idea! and the color of your dress is amazing!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh ja, die Sache mit nicht immer ans kaufen denken, wenn man was schönes sieht kenn ich :D:D Aber ich finde du hast das wirklich gut hin bekommen mit deinem DIY- Projekt! Sieht super aus! :)
    Liebst Any

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah ich liebe solche DIYs :D Finde das Ergebnis sieht richtig gut aus, ein tolles Sommerkleid :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this dress that you did. Great color as well.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)