Saturday, November 24, 2012

Shine, Candle, Shine

Brings light into the darkness.
 
Bringt Licht in die Dunkelheit.
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely place, ver yinteressting pictures

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos :)

    wanna follow each other ?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very cool pictures, love the lighting from the candle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these pictures are STUNNING! The candlelight creates such a beautiful picture! I just stumbled onto your blog so I am catching up on all of your posts--love the DIY cross stamp! I'm so excited to be your newest follower via gfc and bloglovin so I can stay up to date! I just started a blog and would be so happy if you stop by, check it out, and follow along if you like what you see darling!
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)