Sunday, November 25, 2012

Red Velvet

Yesterday I was on a ball - and I wore the dress I made by myself! It took me about half a year to sew it - but now I have finished and I love it :)
(Sorry, the pictures are not the best, because I made them at 1:30 a.m. ;)
 
Gestern war ich auf einem Ball - und ich hab das Kleid getragen, das ich selbst gemacht habe! Ich hab fast ein halbes Jahr für das Nähen gebraucht, aber jetzt ist es fertig und ich liebe es :)
(Die schlechte Qualität der Bilder tut mir leid, aber ich hab die um 1:30 in der Früh gemacht ;)
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous! great dress!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! The pics are perfect and the post is fantastic. Υοu look just amazing with this dress.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair!
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible! Love your dress, so chic.
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful! the dress is so gorgeous!!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)