Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DIY: Black Cross 2

Yesterday I promised part two of my cross-project. Here it is :)

Gestern hab ich Part 2 meines Kreuz-Projektes versprochen. Und hier ist es :)

Cross-Shirt


What you need:

* Shirt
* Colour for fabric
* Potato and Knife
* Brush
* Newspaper or something like that which you can use for laying underneath
* Plaid paper and pen
* Napkin

* Iron

 
* Shirt
* Stoffmalfarbe
* Kartoffel und Messer
* Pinsel
* Zeitung oder so etwas ähnliches, zum Unterlegen
* Kariertes Papier und Stift
* Serviette

* Bügeleisen

How to DIY:

Just click here. Do this several times and don't forget to iron it ;)

Einfach hier klicken. Ein paar Mal wiederholen und auf das Bügeln nicht vergessen ;)








6 comments:

  1. Great diy, very cute shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this is the result of the cross stamp made from a potato! love it so much, it doesn't look like DIY at all, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that tank is a DIY project? sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! So cute :)
    I have to admit I am super jealous of your hair, it's gorgeous!

    Becky xo
    http://pixiwishesforeheadkisses.com/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)