This is one of the things I gave one of my friends for Christmas :)
Das hab ich einer meiner Freundinnen zu Weihnachten Geschenkt :)
Heart-Pillows
What you need:
* Fabric in two colours
* Sewing machine
* Needle and Thread, Scissors
* Ink for printing on fabric
* Padding material
* Stoff in zwei Farben
* Nähmaschine
* Nadel, Faden, Schere
* Stoffdruckfarbe
* Füllmaterial
How to DIY:
I have the idea from here and sewed the pillow like this. So it's a mix of both tutorials ;)
Die Idee hab ich von hier und ich hab den Polster wie hier genäht. Also ist es ein Mix aus beiden Anleitungen ;)





such cute photos! beautiful pillows! Like!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Wow, great work, sweetheart! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)
ReplyDelete-Mademoiselle S.
http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/
cute!!!
ReplyDeletehappy new year!
xoxo
So so so cute !!
ReplyDeleteNew post - Kisses ♥
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/