Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's getting colder

Yes, it's Autumn now even if most of the people still want summer. But I like fall: You can still wear your summer outfits if you put a jacket over it.
And I love my new jacket! :)
 
Ja, jetzt ist es Herbst, auch wenn viele Leute lieber noch Sommer hätten. Aber ich mag diese Jahreszeit: Man kann immer noch die Sommersachen tragen und einfach eine Jacke drüber ziehen.
Und ich liebe meine neue Jacke! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm wearing: (On the first two pictures a dress from H&M); Jacket and Top from Chicwish; DIY-Shorts and Chanel-Lipstick
 
Ich trage: (Auf den ersten zwei Bildern ein Kleid von H&M); Jacke und Top von Chicwish; DIY-Shorts und Chanel-Lippenstift

10 comments:

  1. Your Make Up is beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it was the makeup for my "prom-photograph" and a makeup artist made it :)

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so gorgeous :) Natural wavy??

    xox,c
    carolyntay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have natural waves but on this day I made my hair a bit more curly because I had to go to a photo shoot for my prom ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow your hair is amazing!
    Great top and pictures.
    Now following you, would love if you followed back:)
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, you look very beautiful! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jachet is really nice:)
    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog :) would be happy to hear from u! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)