Friday, August 3, 2012

Spiders!

For all, who are afraid of spiders - close your eyes and don't look on my pictures.
But I had to take some photos of these animals - because we had three of them in your garden. And they fascinate me. Pretty.

Für alle, die vor Spinnen Angst haben - schnell die Augen ganz fest zumachen und die Bilder NICHT ansehen.
Aber ich hab diese Tiere einfach fotografieren müssen - denn wir hatten gleich drei davon in unserem Garten. Und sie faszinieren mich. Ziemlich.






7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I love zig zag spiders. The webs they weave are soooo cooool! When I was a kid I used to capture bugs and put them in spider webs because I was so fascinated by spiders. Poor bugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi you made me laugh :)
      Thanks for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. Oh my! Great pictures!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argiope bruennichi. I have arachnofobia and i think that's the reason why I know something about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! the photos are beyond amazing. I hate spiders..but I am obsessed with amazing pictures! So your are definitely amazing, so I don't even hate them that much any more =) Have a wonderful weekend, dear.

    And totally bloglovin like ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos, thankfully I'm not afraid of spiders. I love your gorgeous blog!
    I just signed up as your newest follower I'd love it if we could follow each other!

    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com

    ♥ Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post. Your blog is great. I totally love it!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)