Sunday, August 5, 2012

Colourful!

A wild patterned belly top with green shorts - crazy, but I like it :)

Ein wild gemustertes bauchfreies Top mit grünen Shorts - verrückt, aber ich mag es :)





I'm wearing: H&M-Shorts with DIY-Detail; DIY-Bracelets; DIY-Ring; Forever21-Top

Ich trage: H&M-Shorts mit DIY-Detail; DIY-Armreifen; DIY-Ring; Forever21-Top

7 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous summer outfit!

    Kisses ♥
    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shoot! cute shorts

    <3 Kelly
    SavvySelections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. summery sweet! love those shorts, lovely color!

    sweetie, i recently created a facebook page, so pop up by when you get a chance and like if you like :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057

    wish you a wonderful sunday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to like it - but I'm one of the very very few people who are not on facebook....... ;)
      But thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete
  4. Love what you added to the shorts! SO cute!
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! You have such good fashion sense. I love your clothes, slightly jealous xx

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)