We all know it: We are totally bored and don't know what to do (for example in school). I have a new idea for such hours: A folder, where you can draw your drafts (I hope I mean the right thing...) and ideas on it. So - again - a very easy DIY for you:
Wir kennes es alle: Uns ist total langweilig und wir wissen, nicht, was wir tun sollten (z.B. im Unterricht). Ich hab da eine neue Idee für solche Stunden: Eine Mappe, wo ihr eure Skizzen und Ideen hinaufzeichen könnt. Also - wieder einmal - ein wirklich leichtes DIY für euch:
"Draft-Folder" with your drafts outside
What you need:
* Folder
* Brown paper
* Something to glue
* Pens
* Mappe
* Braunes Papier
* Etwas zum Kleben
* Stifte
How to DIY:
1. Glue the paper on the folder. Finished ;-)
2. Always when you are bored, draw something on your folder. It will become really beautiful and colourful - and it is a nice "accessory"! :)
1. Das Papier einfach auf die Mappe kleben und fertig ;-)
2. Immer wenn euch langweilig ist, zeichnet etwas auf die Mappe, dadurch wird sie ganz bunt und schön - und ein nettes "Accessoire"! :)
(Pleas ignore my "paintings" - I can not draw ;-)
(Bitte ignoriert meine "Malereien" - ich kann nicht zeichnen ;-)
Ah and I am wearing: Dress from Bershka; unfortunately broken tights from Calzedonia; cardigan from H&M
Ah und das hab ich an: Kleid von Berska; leider kaputte Strumpfhosen von Calzedonia; Cardigan von H&M









so lovely post and blog!! i really like it..very natural and fresh.....<3
ReplyDeleteYour style is so unique compared to other people
ReplyDeleteI have read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity,
Guess I'll just book mark this site.
My webpage - blackberry
Adore tu estilo y tu blog!!!
ReplyDeleteMe encantaría que visites mi blog
www.bohemianfruit.blogspot.com.ar
Un beso
Maru
These are so lovely!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog! Great photos! Very fresh ideas!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.loganmakesamess.com
That looks like such a peaceful place to work!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com